Kevin and I celebrated our 17th anniversary at the beginning of June, and I honestly can't believe it's been that long. I remember my parents being married that long, and they seemed so old, and we're still so young! At least we think we are.
Kevin gave me a very unique card this year: an announcement on a restaurant billboard flashing his love for me all day. What killed me was that I literally drove past this sign about 6 times, and never once noticed it! A little distracted, I think. I was just thinking about what I would do for him to show him my love...! I thought it was very sweet and I loved that he put so much thought into our day! We had a wonderful anniversary, and I can't wait for the next 17 years! I love you, Kevin!!
1 comment:
how sweet!!! he put it on a sign!!!! so cool!!! happy anniversary!!!
Post a Comment